Nha Trang city is located on the south – center coastal of Vietnam. With the excellent white sand beaches and very clean water of NhaTour Details
Trip Code :
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- 08:30: Pick-up at your hotel. The next from hotel to Cau Da port. We will start Nha Trang Island Tour
- Tri Nguyen Aquarium on Mieu Island is the first place to visit; many sea species of Nha Ttang/ Khanh Hoa province make a small ocean world there.
- 10:00 – 12:00: Mot Island – Snorkel on the extraordinary coral reefs which are covered with the multi colored fishes.
- 12:15-15:30: Fishing Village – have lunch with many excellent dishes: Spiced fried shrimps with caramel sauce, fried fish with tomato sauce, vegetable soup with meat, grilled rib spring rolls and softly saute noodles. Let enjoy the special live shows of the FUNKY MONKEY BOY BAND.
- Happy hour: Have a cup of cocktail with a piece of pineapple, you will be able cheer with your friends at the FUNKY MONKEY FLOATING BAR.
- 15:45 – 16:30: Tranh Minibeach: Relax and join beach or laze on the beach. Entertain with water sport activities such as: Parasailing, Jetski, Bananas Buoy (cost by yourself)
- 16:00 – 16:45: Land at the harbor and take you back the hotel. Finish Nha Trang Island Tour 1 Day.
- English speaking tour guide.
Transport (pick-up and drop off at the hotel in the center).
- Nha Trang city is located on the south – center coastal of Vietnam. With the excellent white sand beaches and very clean water of Nha Trang Bay, Nha Trang city is a really wonderful tourist destination in the center of Vietnam. Except 8 km white sand beach fringed by palms and casuarina trees that is considered as one of the nicest beaches in Vietnam and the turquoise water around Nha Trang is almost transparent and ideal for excellent fishing, snorkeling and scuba diving. Nha Trang city also attracts travelers by its other sceneries, by history and various ancient relics… This trip is designed for those love fishing and a bit adventure out there at sea at night time.
No Details Found