Among the beaches of Vietnam, Mui Ne is considered as the most beautiful and famous one and draws thousands of tourists coming each year. InTour Details
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Day 1: Sai Gon - Mui Ne
Leave Ho Chi Minh City by road for Phan Thiet. The scenic 200km drive north on Highway One passes through the bustling city of Bien Hoa before cutting through dense rubber plantations. Nearer to Phan Thiet the terrain changes to arid semi-desert with cactus plants and strange looking dragon fruit trees. Arrive in Phan Thiet in the late morning and check into resort. The rest of day is free to relax by the pool or on the sandy beach. Overnight in Mui Ne.
Day 2: Mui Ne
A full day at leisure in the resort or on the beach. For the more active, golf is available nearby.Overnight in Mui Ne.
Day 3: Mui Ne - Sai Gon
Free at leisure until transferring to Saigon.
- Accommodation (double/twin sharing)
- Private pick up and transfer (A/C van
- English/French speaking tour guide if needed
- Meals specified in tour program
- All entrance, permission and visiting fees.
- Visa to Vietnam
- Meals which do not specify in the program
- Personal travel insurance
- All other international flights
- All personal expenses
- All gratuities and tips to driver and tour guide
- Everything not mentioned above in the detailed itinerary.
No Details Found