Located in the Truong Son mountain range on at an altitude of 1487m. We will travel about one hour by car from Da Nang CityTour Details
Trip Code :
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Full Day: Your Experience In Ba Na Hills 1 Day (L)
8:00 am: Our guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel in Da Nang for Ba Na Hills. It's also known as the second DaLat/ Sapa in Central of Vietnam. Because the weather here is very similar like Sapa and Da Lat. After one hour drive we arrive Ba Na cable car station. It's the most modern cable car system in Southeast Asia.
From here You will visit Dream Stream Cable car Station. After finishing the first cable car, you will visit France wine cellar, Exploring the golden bridge (Winding its way around a 150-meter course lined with flowers, a golden bridge shimmers against the Ba Na Hills, supported by a pair of giant hands.). Linh Ung pagoda. Where You can see the panorama of Danang City. Then visit and play game at the Fantasy Park before have buffet lunch in the restaurant.
After enjoy buffet lunch. We take rest few minutes before discover King Peak at an altitude 1.487m. From this position you can see then wonderful view of the Ba Na Hills. Specially on the top of mountain. You can see also Linh Tu Pagoda. The pagoda very special with construction. After amazing view from King peak and we get back to Da Nang City. Our tour will finish around 17:00 at the hotel. Say goodbye to our guide and driver.
With 1 day tour to Ba Na Hills we hope you enjoy it very much. We are looking forward to seeing a gain on the other tours in Vietnam.
- PRIVATE door to door transport (new vehicle) with air-conditioned
- Buffet Lunch
- Excellent English-speaking local guide at Son Tra Peninsula
- Train to summit
- Cable car
- Mineral water daily 2 bottle 500ml/per day
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- Bank fees if payment by credit card
- Gov tax and service charge
- No extra charge after final confirmation
- International Air Fare in & out Vietnam
- Domestic Air Fare
- Hotel in Da Nang
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, porterage.
- Other things Not mentioned in the program
- Tips are welcomed!
- Travel Insurance
- Located in the Truong Son mountain range on at an altitude of 1487m. We will travel about one hour by car from Da Nang City center. Before the french people use for weekend holiday while Indochina war. But nowadays Ba Na Hills is most famous and popular entertainment center in Vietnam. Book your tour now and get special offer from Green Tour.
No Details Found