See the Best of Northern Vietnam with a 5-day tour that’ll take you from Hanoi to Sapa and see the stunning scenery of Halong bay!Tour Details
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Day 1 : Hanoi city tour – Night train to Sapa (L)
- Have breakfast at hotel and ready for the trip at the lobby OR the meeting points.
Our guide will pick you up between 07h45 and 08h00.
08h30: Arrive Tran Quoc Pagoda – the oldest pagoda in Ha Noi built in the 6 th century.
09h00 – 9h15: Visit Ho Chi Minh complex, you have a chance to see the embalmed body
of Ho Chi Minh then walk around the garden to see 2 houses where he lived & worked
from 1954 to 1969. Then visit One Pillar Pagoda where worships the Godess of Mercy –
It is the most unique padoga in the world
11h00: Visit one of these
– Vietnam Museum of Ethnology to learn about the culture of 54 ethnic groups
living in Vietnam (Tuesdays – Thursdays – Saturdays & Sundays)
– Bat Trang ceramíc village to explore the daily life of the local and learn about the
process how to make a perfect product (Mondays – Wednesdays – Fridays)
12h30: Have lunch at our restaurant. You have an opportunity to enjoy Vietnamese
cuisine with 8 delicious dishes.
13h30 – 13h45: Continue visit Temple of Literature – the first university of Vietnam,
established in the 11 century
15h45: Leave for Hoan Kiem Lake to visit Ngoc Son Temple, which honors General
Tran Hung Dao who defeated the invader in 13 th certury.
16h15: Tour finishes. Back to hotel and you will have free time for dinner.
- Evening, around 20.30, Our tour assistant pick up from your hotel to go to Tran Quy Cap train station. He will lead you to your cabin on the train. The train departs and sleep the night on train.
- Overnight on train.
- Day 2 : Sapa – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van (B, L, D)Early morning at 5.00, We will pick you up at Lao Cai railway station by a van, to take you up to the township of Sapa which takes approx one hour arriving at.
After breakfast and a morning shower, we will walk from Sapa towards Muong Hoa valley where we can admire magnificient landscape. Here you will discover the wonderful scenery of Hoang Lien moutain ranges amd meet Black H’mong tribes. Trek through terraced rice paddies and minority villages along the Muong Hoa River, where we can here a nice swim. We then cross the suspension bridge towards the Zay village, arriving at Ta Van village. Enjoy the great landscape surrounding the village.
Staying overnight at homestay
Day 3: Trekking through Muong Hoa Valley (B, L, D)
Enjoy mountainous landscape with your sunrise coffee, then enjoy a delicious breakfast ready to trek through bamboo forests towards Giang Ta Chai waterfall, cross over a rattan suspension bridge and enter into Giang Ta Chai village which is inhabited by the Red Zao minorities.
Here we will experience their daily life then cross over the Muong Hoa River up the mountain to visit Supan village of the H’mong people.
From here you can enjoy huge stunning landscapes before climbing up on the way a jeep to return to Sapa.
Back to Sapa. Take a fresh shower in the hotel before heading to Lao Cai train station for the night train back to Hanoi.
- Day 4 : Sapa – Hanoi – Halong Bay (B, L, D)Around 5:30 AM, you will arrive in Hanoi. Our guide will pick you up at station then take you to hotel. You will have free time to relax and have breakfast before starting Halong Bay Tour. (No room for check in this early morning)
07.45 – 8:00: The Swan shutter bus will pick you up from your hotel and heading to northeast of Vietnam
12.30: Arrive at Swan office, transferred by tender to Renea Cruise.
12.45: Enjoy welcome drink, be briefing about safety on boat and activities included then check in cabin.
13.30: Delicious Vietnamese set menu while leisurely cruising to the core of Halong Bay.
15.00: Arrive to kayaking area – that is Cap La Island. Enjoy kayaking through the karst and breathtaking nature, swimming and relaxing.
17.30: Get back to the boat and enjoys Sunset party while our cruise sailing to the overnight anchorage.
19.00: Sumptuous set-dinner onboard.
20.30: Free time for joining Games, you may also try your luck with squid fishing.
Overnight onboard with Renea Cruise.
DAY 5 : HALONG BAY – HANOI (B/L)
06.30: Starting your day with Tai Chi on the Sundeck.
07.00: Breakfast will be served in Western style and furthermore with Vietnamese traditional food
08.00: Explore the Thien Canh Son. Guide will explain the history of Ha Long Bay, Bai Tu Long Bay and this Cave, made by Mother Nature
09.30: Upon return to the boat you will have 30 minutes to freshen up and finish packing.
Please remove all of your belongings from your cabin, you may leave heavy luggage outside of the cabin (staff will transfer directly to the pier).
10.30: Vietnamese cooking demonstration on boat.
11.00: Enjoy a traditional Vietnamese lunch.
12.00: Disembark in Hon Gai pier
12.30: Farewell Halong Bay then returns to Hanoi. End of tour
- Hotels and accommodations mentioned. Room on boat in Halong bay with Air Conditioner Kayakking: Safe, clean and nice. Train tickets Hanoi/LaoCai (Sapa) & return (Plan B). Meals mentioned in itinerary (B, L, D = Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner). Transport/transfer as per itinerary. English speaking guide. Entrance fees.
- Drinks. Your private expenses.
- See the Best of Northern Vietnam with a 5-day tour that’ll take you from Hanoi to Sapa and see the stunning scenery of Halong bay! Explore the famous sights of each area, experience Sapa villages, overnight onboard and island in Halong bay with most meals included. And so much more.
No Details Found