Hue is not only associated with the ancient beauty of the temples, palaces, tombs… but also known for the romantic Huong River (Perfume River). EnjoyTour Details
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Trip length: 5 hours (morning or afternoon)
Travel style: Relaxing boat trip on Perfume River Hue
What to expect
- Enjoy a boat sail along the beautiful Perfume River in Hue
- Visit the historical sights along the journey with Thiem Mu pagoda, Hon Chen Temple, Tu Duc & Khai Dinh Tombs
- A relaxing time on the boat to the countryside of Hue
- 8.00 Pick up at your hotel in Hue (afternoon tour option could start at 13.30), transfer to wharf and get on a dragon boat for a trip on the beautiful and serene Perfume River with a stop on Hen Islet to learn about the daily life of local people in one of the most traditional parts of Central Vietnam.
Continue to the Thien Mu Pagoda, situated on Ha Khe hill, on the north bank of the Perfume River. The pagoda features a seven successive tiers, each of which is dedicated to a human form taken by the Buddha. Then, drive to the Tomb of Emperor Tu Duc, the final resting place of Vietnam longest reigning emperor, set among forested hills and lakes. Lastly, proceed to Khai Dinh tomb, the last monument of the Nguyen dynasty.
Optional: your choice for a vegetarian lunch prepared by Buddhist nuns of the Dong Thien Pagoda is a very special experience, have time to interact with the Buddhist nuns, learning more about their lives in the pagoda.
End this trip at your hotel around 13.00.
Private boat tour Hue
No of travelers 2 pax 3-5 pax 6-8 pax 9 pax up Price in USD/person $49 $40 $30 $25 With lunch included $63 $52 $41 $35
Not fit your requirement? Feel free to contact us to plan this trip and get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
- Transportation by private a/c vehicle,
- English speaking tour guide,
- Private boat trip as mentioned,
- Entrance & sightseeing fees,
- Mineral water
- Other food and drinks
- Personal expenses & tips
- Travel insurance
- Hue is not only associated with the ancient beauty of the temples, palaces, tombs... but also known for the romantic Huong River (Perfume River). Enjoy a boat trip on the beautiful and scenic Perfume River of Hue imperial city, to Thien Mu Pagoda and the Tomb of Emperor Tu Duc, the most impressive of Hue pagodas and tombs, while listening to Hue folk songs at secluded atmosphere is eternal pleasures for most travelers to Hue.
Add a review
No Details Found
Đặng Phụng– :
Thanks all. The Trip is ok. I will come again.