Cham Islands consists of eight small islands off the coast of Hoi An, one of which is a recognized UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve. Cu LaoTour Details
Trip Code :
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Cham island snorkeling
8.00 Morning pick up at your hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang center and transfer to Cua Dai beach port.
- Get on speed boat and depart to Cham Island (18 minutes).
Arrive at Cham island ,tour guide will help us understand more about Cham island with its history.
- Visit to the Marine Protected Area, the boat shelter, Hai Tang pagoda, traditional fishing village and the local market.
Then get back on board and go swimming and snorkeling to see the coral reef and biology system of Cham islands.
- Then transfer to Bai ong beach and have lunch at local restaurant.
Afternoon, you are free relaxing on the beach or go swimming.
- You can join basket boat or trek along the coast as well as discover the fishing villages nearby.
14.30 back to Port and get on board to return the mainland.
- The driver waits and transfers you back your hotel. End the tour at your hotel.
- Tour price:
Join group tour Cham island
US$28/person (pick up from Hoi An)US$ 32/person (pick up from Da Nang)
Scuba diving option: Additional charge US$35/personPrivate tour Cham island snorkeling
Price of Open Tour: 39$/pax
No of travelers 2 pax 3-5 pax 6-8 pax 9 pax up The Price $45 $40 $35 $30
- Transfer to/from Port English speaking tour guide Entrance & sightseeing fees Lunch with Vietnamese food Snacks/drink on board, Snorkeling/scuba diving gears Insurance on board Drink water
- Beverage & other meals not specified, Personal expenses & tips, Travel insurance. What to bring: Prepare gloves, sun block, sunglasses, camera, sport shoes & clothes
- Cham Islands consists of eight small islands off the coast of Hoi An, one of which is a recognized UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve. Cu Lao Cham Marine Park attracts travellers looking to enjoy a day of scuba diving and snorkelling, while on Hon Lao Island you can find fishing villages and pristine beaches that are great for sunbathing and water sport
Add a review
No Details Found
Đặng Phụng– :