Da Nang and Hoian package 3 days which help visitor explore and sightseeing two famous cities in Central Vietnam. It makes you the opportunity toTour Details
Trip Code :
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Day 1: Danang Arrival – Welcome To Vietnam – Son Tra Peninsular – Marble Mountain. O/n In Da Nang (L)
Our guide and driver welcome you at Danang International Airport for Flights # ……… at …… am (….. – Danang) . Have lunch at restaurant.
This afternoon You will travel to Son Tra Peninsula to discover the forest right in city centre of Da Nang city. At the Peninsular, you visit Linh Ung Pagoda where has the biggest Buddha Statue of Vietnam and enjoy the cool climate here. From the mountain you can see the whole Da Nang beach in your eyes with spectacular views. Next you visit Marble Mountain for experience of caves, pagodas, etc in mountain. Check in hotel. Free to have your own dinner.
At night, you have free time to wander around Da Nang city with Dragon Bridge breath fire and water at 21.00pm and Love Bridge. Wander around night market for enjoyment and buy some souvenir gifts. Overnight at hotel in Da Nang city.
- Day 2: Da Nang - Discover Ba Na Hill With Golden Bridge – Hoi An. O/n In Hoi An (B/L)
Have breakfast at hotel. This morning, you will leave hotel in Da Nang and transfer to Ba Na Hill – 25 km to the south west of Da Nang City. To reach the summit, you will take a cable car from the foot with spectacular sceneries of forest, and waterfall when you are on cable. On arrival you will visit Old French villas at the height of 1138 meters for experience architecture here. You will take mountain climbing train to visit Flower Garden where has many kinds of beautiful flowers. After that you continue to visit old tree, stream, Great Buddha Statue, Linh Ung Pagoda, Wine Tunnel where are storing different wines. Have lunch at restaurant in Ba Na
You spend more time for sightseeing at the hill and then free to relax and play games at Fantasy Theme Amusement (almost normal games and 4D Movie already included in your tour package but only some games which have reward, you will pay the fee by yourself). Walking at Golden Bridge, Pagoda, etc. Then you will take cable car back the foot and the driver picks up and transfers you to Hoi An. You arrive in Hoi An city late afternoon. Check in hotel. Free to have your own dinner. Overnight at hotel.
Best time to visit Ba Na Hill is summer from Mar to Oct (As it’s cloudy & raining from Nov to Feb)
Extra charge for visiting Wax Museum 5 USD/person
- Day 3: Hoi An Visit Ancient Town – Countryside – Da Nang Depart (B/L)
Have breakfast at hotel. At 8.00 am our guide welcome you at hotel and transfer you to make a walking tour around old streets to explore Hoi An Ancient Town including the Japanese Covered Bridge, the beautiful Chinese Assembly Halls, Chinese Assembly Halls, Sa Huynh Museum and the local market… Then transfer you to Cam Thanh village. Here is have chance to take a basket boat to visit Bay Mau Palm forest and enjoy local fisherman life on river. Then you visit Thanh Ha Ceramic village to learn more of ceramic product procedure making. Visit Museum where you can see many products made from soil interestingly. Have lunch at restaurant
Our guide and driver take you to leave Hoi An for Da Nang International Airport for taking Flight to back home . Say goodbye & See you again!
- PRIVATE door to door transport (new vehicle) with air-conditioned
- Experience English speaking guide
- Train to summit, Cable car ticket
- Meals as mentioned above (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D = Dinner)
- Great selection 3 star hotel in Da Nang, Hoi An with daily buffet breakfast
- Private local boat trip in Hoi An
- Entrance fees, permission
- Mineral water daily 2 bottle 500ml/per day
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- Bank fees if payment by credit card
- Gov tax and service charge
- No extra charge after final confirmation
- International Air Fare in & out Vietnam
- Domestic Air Fare
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, soft & hard drinks
- Meals not mentioned in the program
- Tips are welcomed!
- Travel Insurance
- Da Nang and Hoian package 3 days which help visitor explore and sightseeing two famous cities in Central Vietnam. It makes you the opportunity to discover the values of architecture, historic sites and traditional culture. Highlights: Get the panorama of this famous beach city from summit of Marble Mountain and Son Tra Peninsular Take a cable car to Ba Na Hill to discover its beauties with cool climate all year round and especially Golden Bridge Get the charming of Hoi An ancient town to back the past for a famous trading port Discover the countryside with Cam Thanh village at famous Bay Mau Palm forest and Thanh Ha Ceramic village
No Details Found