Danang city is one of the first level cities in Vietnam compare with Hanoi Capital, Hai Phong city, Can Tho city, Saigon city (Ho ChiTour Details
Trip Code :
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Danang One day Tour
- Morning: Our Tour guide and Driver will meet you at your hotel lobby starting for a new day visiting Danang city tour.
First stop for visiting Marble Mountains – A five mountains complex with old pagoda and grottos inside. This place is a good chance for you to learn about Vietnam Buddhism and enjoy the beautiful Danang Beach from the summit of the landscape.
Next visit Son Tra Peninsula with famousLady Statue Buddha.
- Continue transfer to Cham Museum to learn about Champa Kingdom and Champa’s Culture before our driver transfer to local restaurant for your lunch.
Afternoon: Visit Danang Dragon Bridge – One of the most beautiful bridges in Danang city.
- Last stop at Han Market for shopping or see the local people’s daily life before transfer back to your hotel resort for a rest. End trip around 5:00pm.
- End of Danang One day Tour
- From $44 Private tour :
No of person 2 pax 3-5 pax 6-8pax 9 pax up The price $49 $39 $33 $29
|1||OP-01||Bana Hills daily tour||1 day||$58|
|2||OP-01||Hue citadel daily tour||1 day||$49|
- A/C private car, English speaking tour guide, lunch, entrance fees, mineral water.
- Gratuity tips for tour guide and driver.
- Danang city is one of the first level cities in Vietnam compare with Hanoi Capital, Hai Phong city, Can Tho city, Saigon city (Ho Chi Minh City). It has a beautiful beach. Danang also owns many interesting sightseeing such as Son Tra Peninsula, Linh Ung – Lady Buddha, Ba Na Hills, Cu Lao Cham Island, Cham Museum… Beside the landscapes, Danang’s culture and Danang Food is also a highlight spot. Spend 1 day in Danang to learn about its culture, food and landscape is a must thing to do.
No Details Found
There are no reviews yet.