The Administrative Center Building of Da Nang: is 37-storey. The design looks like a lighthouse overlooking the sea. The crust is made by glass-bearing. ItTour Details
Trip Code :
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- 15:00: Pick up at HOTEL.
- 15:30: Visit Da Nang Museum and The Administrative Center Building of Da Nang
- 17:00: Take a walk along the Han River and take pictures with the beautiful bridges of Da Nang.
- 18:00: Have dinner at a restaurant with local foods.
- 19:00: Depart to the Asian Park, experience the Sun Wheel Ferris.
- 20:00: Send-off guests at Hotel
- Entrance fee
- English Guide
- Tour Insurance
- Personal drink
- Food orders.
- CHILD RATE
- Under 5: free
- 5-10: 75% of adult rate
- Over 10: Same as adult rate
- The Administrative Center Building of Da Nang: is 37-storey. The design looks like a lighthouse overlooking the sea. The crust is made by glass-bearing. It is the tallest building of Da Nang city with a total investment of 2.000 billion Vietnamdong. It will be the place which gather all departments belong to the government apparatus.
- Museum Danang: Danang Museum is located inside the Dien Hai Wall. It is the Historical National level, the mark of the war against the French Colony of Da Nang’s army and people (1858 - 1860). It is also an exhibit space with 2500 artifacts- marking all the development of Da Nang City.
- Solar Ferris - Sun Wheel: is one of the main categories Asian Park (south of Memorial 2/9, Hai Chau District, Da Nang); was invested 4,000 billion VND, with an impressive height of up to 115m - "Solar Ferris - Sun Wheel" is currently under the TOP 10 highest ferris in the world. Here you can experience.
No Details Found