Danang Da Nang is one of the cultural and educational centers of Vietnam, and it is also one of the biggest cities in Vietnam. DaTour Details
Trip Code :
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Day 1. Da Nang – Hoi An (D)
- Upon arrival at Da Nang airport, meet our guide and transfer to your hotel for checking in.
- Move on to the ancient town of Hoi An, stop on the way to visit the Marble Mountain and Stone carving village. Arrive in Hoi An ancient town, start a walking tour around the old sections to explore the ancient city of Hoi An highlights with Phuc Kien Communal House, Tan Ky ancient commercial house, Japanese covered Bridge, and Phung Hung Ancient Trading House. Visit one of the lantern making workshops and free to explore the Hoi An ancient night.
- Day 2. Da Nang – Hue city (B, L)
- Morning depart from your hotel to Hue (2.5 hours land transfer), on the way to stop for sightseeing the high mountain pass of Hai Van; Lang Co beach; the lagoon far below with Da Nang spread out. On arrival in Hue, start driving to visit the tomb of Nguyen Emperors – Minh Mang tomb, in a tranquil setting of gardens and lakes and tomb of Khai Dinh, a blend of Western and Eastern architecture. Then return to the city to have lunch at a typical Garden House restaurant.
- Afternoon, go on to visit the Imperial Citadel with the Flag Tower, Ngo Mon Gate, Nine Dynastic Urns, Nine Holy Cannons, Thai Hoa Palace, Forbidden Purple City (Tu Cam Thanh).. Continue to visit Thien Mu pagoda and Dong Ba market. Drive back to your hotel in Da Nang late this afternoon.
- Day 3. Da Nang – My Son – Departure (B)
- Morning check-out your hotel and depart to My Son sanctuary which was once an imperial city during the Champa dynasty, between the 4th and the 8th centuries. We travel about 50km to visit My Son sanctuary, visit the ruins towers of Cham people and learn about of architecture of Cham civilization. Spend about 1.5 hour to see a large complex of religious relics that comprises more than 65 architectural works. In 1999, UNESCO labeled the Cham architecture in My Son as a World Cultural Heritage Site. You will also have chance to admire the traditional Apsara dancing of Cham girls.
- Drive back to Da Nang and finish the tour at the airport for your departure flight.
Private tour Da Nang – Hoi An – Hue 3 days
Hotel class 2 pax 3-5 pax 6-8 pax 9 pax up Superior $253 $215 $160 $152 Deluxe $295 $256 $202 $193 Luxury* $398 $355 $303 $292
- Transportation by private A/C vehicle as per program
- Hotel accommodation in double/twin shared basic with daily breakfast
- Meals as indicated above at local restaurant (B: breakfast, L: lunch, D: dinner)
- Entrance & sightseeing fees
- English speaking guide
- Mineral water
- Air/train/bus tickets to Da Nang,
- Other meals & drinks
- Personal expenses, tips
- Da Nang is one of the cultural and educational centers of Vietnam, and it is also one of the biggest cities in Vietnam. Da Nang has a long coast with...
- For your short time in Da Nang and to explore as much as you can, this 3-day tour package in Da Nang to cover the World heritage sites - Hoi An, Hue and My Son sanctuary and you also will enjoy a relaxing time at the beautiful beach of Da Nang.
No Details Found
There are no reviews yet.