This trip is all about taking you to the World Heritages Road located in Central Vietnam which covers its most attractive destinations, namely: the RoyalTour Details
Trip Code :
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- DAY 1: Danang Arrival - Hue City
- Activities: Hello Hue
- Our tour guide and driver will pick you up at Danang Airport, and drive you to Hue city for check in hotel (Early check-in is NOT included and subject to hotel's availability). Your night will be spent at Hotel in Hue.
- DAY 2: Hue Cycling 1 Day Tour ( B, L )
- Activities: Capture Hue's beauty on bicycle and on boat
- Eat up your breakfast served in your hotel as this is a day full of energy consuming activities. At the first part of this cycling tour, Community Cyclo Team will pick you up at your hotel and transfer to the meeting point for a brief . After that, get your bicycle on, cycling to boat station and taking a boat trip to Thien Mu Pagoda. Next, the cycling tour continues as you cycle to Tiger Arena and Trumpeting Elephant site, visit Incense stick village and Tu Duc Tomb. At noon, have vegetarian lunch and enjoy performance of painting show right at the restaurant while your meal is served. In the afternoon, go on cycling to Khai Dinh Tomb and Ms Thuy’s conical hat.
The cycling tour ends as you reach to the center. Now, come back to your hotel on foot.
- DAY 3: Hue - My Son - Hoi An 1 Day Tour ( B, L )
- ·Activities: Visit different villages, get to know Cham culture
- In the morning, from your hotel, you will be picked up by an air-conditioned minivan, transferring you to Hoi An. Along the way, the minivan sometimes stops so that you can visit Lang Co Beach, Fishing Village, Hai Van Pass and Stone Village. Your lunch will be served with Vietnamese foods at a local restaurant. In the afternoon, you will have an interesting encounter with Cham culture inside My Son Sanctuary by visiting the Cham Museum and My Son Ruined Temples as well as enjoying a Cham music show. After an interesting day full of activities, our driver will bring you back to Hoi An and drop you off at your hotel.
- DAY 4: Hoi An Cycling 1 Day ( B, L )
- Activities: Cycle for local exposure
- Similar to the Hue Cycling tour, firstly at our meeting point our guide will give you instruction on the program as well as cycling in Vietnam. The tour lasts for 4 hours, giving you way into the local farming lives as you meet and chat with local families, take a sampan boat ride among the historical water palm area which is used to be the place where "VC" hided in the Vietnam war, and taste fresh and delectable fruits at a small market – surrounded by locals.
- DAY 5: Hoi An - Danang Airport - Departure ( B )
- · Activities: Head to Danang Airport and say farewell to Hoi An
- This is the last day of your Vietnam journey. Before transferring to Danang for your departure flight, enjoy your own free time in Hoi An. Also, this is the end of our services.
- Vietnam Visa letter
- Air-conditioned vehicles
- Local English speaking guide
- Dragon boat trips in Hue
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Helmets for cycling
- Local fresh fruits
- Meals as stated in the itinerary (B - breakfast, L – lunch, D – dinner)
- Mineral water
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses
- This trip is all about taking you to the World Heritages Road located in Central Vietnam which covers its most attractive destinations, namely: the Royal Citadel of Hue, the Sanctuary of My Son, and the Ancient Town of Hoi An. Remember, as the trip includes two cycling tours, it requires a reasonable level of fitness, involving up to 7 hours of activity a day. On each day, the distance for cycling is approximately 15 to 20 kilometers.
|Day 1||Danang Arrival - Hue City||Hello Hue||N/A|
|Day 2||Hue Cycling 1 Day Tour||Capture Hue's beauty on bicycle and on boat||B, L|
|Day 3||Hue - My Son - Hoi An 1 Day Tour||Visit different villages, get to know Cham culture||B, L|
|Day 4||Hoi An Cycling 1 Day||Cycle for local exposure||B, L|
|Day 5||Hoi An - Danang Airport - Departure||Head to Danang Airport and say farewell to Hoi An||B|
No Details Found
There are no reviews yet.