HALONG BAY Located in northeast Vietnam, Halong Bay is one part of the Tonkin Gulf. It was called ‘the wonder standing in the heaven’ byTour Details
Trip Code :
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Day 1. HANOI – HALONG BAY CRUISE (L, D)
- 8:00 pick up at your hotel, depart for Halong bay . On the way to Halong city enjoy the journey through the rich farmlands of the Red River Delta and the scenery of rice fields, water buffalo and everyday Vietnamese village life.
- 11.45 Arrive in Tuan Chau marina port, aboard a traditional junk, lunch is served while the boat cruises Halong bay to enjoy the beautiful limestone seascape with Fighting cock, Dog Rock and Incense Burner islets. After visiting Amazing cave we stop at a floating house and go kayaking to Luon cave to enjoy the quiet atmosphere of the bay. Dinner and overnight on board
- Day 2. HALONG – NINH BINH (B, L)
- Sunrise breakfast and cruise around the clear & emerald water to another part of Halong bay with a close up view of stunning limestone peaks, keeping on another side toward Halong harbor. Enjoy the lunch (or brunch) on board and enjoy the rest of the boat trip. Disembark at Halong dock, have short break before driving to Ninh Binh
- Check in your hotel in Ninh Binh. Free on your leisure, spend the night in Ninh Binh.
- Optional: You can also opt for this evening cooking class with a local family and enjoy your own dinner (what-you-have-cooked)
- Day 3. NINH BINH – HANOI (B, L)
- Enjoy a peaceful morning and have breakfast at hotel. Start the day with a work-out to ride a bike to Tam Coc and board a small sampan to visit Tam Coc which means literally “Three Caves”. With Halong bay type views of majestic limestone cliffs and mysterious yet inviting caves, as well as countryside landscape like peaceful streams, rice paddies and deserted green fields.. You will feel the fresh air and peaceful moments, a very good opportunities for photo lovers, freezing the special moments and scenery.
- Check out your hotel and have lunch at a nice restaurant with many local delicacies.
- Continue our trip and pay a visit to Hoa Lu – the ancient Royal Capital of Vietnam, visit the two temples: Temple of King Dinh and King Le, admire the unique
- Tour pricePrivate tour Hanoi – Halong – Ninh Binh 3 days:
(USD per person in private group)
Hotel class 2 pax 3-5 pax 6-8 pax 9 pax up Standard (3 star hotel) $312 $267 $208 $198 Superior (4 star hotel) $357 $313 $253 $243 Deluxe (5 star hotel) $457 $415 $355 $345
- Transfer in private air-conditioned vehicle, pick up & drop off at hotel
- Hotel or homestay accommodation in double/twin shared basic,
- Halong bay cruise with full board and accommodation
- Meals as mentioned in the program (B: breakfast, L: lunch, D: dinner)
- English speaking tour guide,
- Boat trip as mentioned,
- All admission fees for sightseeing mentioned in itinerary,
- Complementary mineral water.
- Other meals & drinks
- Travel insurance,
- Tips, personal expenses and other not clearly mentioned above.v
- HALONG BAY
No Details Found