Designed to bring you the peaceful time when in Central Vietnam, the 5 day tour in Da Nang – Hoi An – My SonTour Details
Trip Code :
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Day 1: Arrival Da Nang - Hoi An (D)
- You are to welcome by our guide upon arrival at Danang Airport and start to visit Cham Museum, Marble Mountains & East Vietnam Sea before heading to Hoi An old town. Hoian hotel check in. Free at night in Hoi An . Overnight at hotel in Hoi An.
- Day 2: Hoi An - My Son - Hoi An (B, L)
- Begin the day with an excursion to My Son, Vietnam’s most evocative Cham site recently named by UNESCO as a World Heritage site. The Cham people considered this area, in the shadow of Cat’s Tooth Peak, the domain of the Gods, and it served as the religious and intellectual center of the culture. Lunch at local restaurant in Hoian. Back Hoian town to discover the historic town which used to be a prosperous seaport city during the 16th to 18th centuries. Its sizeable community of foreign merchants resulted in a unique architectural style with Vietnamese, Chinese and Japanese influences. Walking tour in Hoi An to Chinese Assembly Hall & Temples, old houses & Japanese Covered Bridge. Free at leisure in Hoian. Overnight at hotel in Hoi An.
- Day 3: Hoi An - Da Nang - Hue (B, L)
- Morning driving to Hue via Hai Van Pass , passing through many pretty red-tiled villages with fruit orchards, enjoying spectacular views of sky and sea. Hotel check-in upon arrival. In the afternoon, visit Imperial Citadel and Dong Ba market. Overnight at hotel in Hue.
- Day 4: Hue (B, L)
- Day with boat trip on Perfume River to Thien Mu Pagoda, Minh Mang tomb. We head to suburb to visit King Khai Dinh Tomb, King Tu Duc Tomb. Come back to Hue for lunch at local restaurant. Free at leisure and overnight in Hue.
- Day 5: Hue - Departure (B)
- Free time until time transfer to the airport for the ongoing flight to next destination.
- Pick up & drop off at hotels at the tour places
- based on twin or double sharing at places as indicated in program
- Food as mentioned in the itinerary (B- breakfast, L- lunch, D- dinner)
- All transfers and transportation
- All guided sightseeing fees and entrance fees as per itinerary
- Professional English speaking tour guide at places
- Boat for cruising in Hue.
- International airfare
- Visa and visa arrangement
- Tips and personal expenses
- Personal travel insurance.
- Designed to bring you the peaceful time when in Central Vietnam, the 5 day tour in Da Nang - Hoi An - My Son – Hue will absolutly worth your visit.
- · Not only renowned for the romantic time to wander along romantic lantern streets, or taste plenty of delicious cuisine, but Hoi An is also well known for the exciting trip to rural villages, which offer you lots of fun and laughs when riding in rural roads and joining the bamboo boat trip in water coconut forest. Additinally, when in Hue Hue and it will be your glorious time to visit Hue Imperial Citadel and Royal Tombs and learn more about Vietnam History before relaxing in the boat trip along Perfume River
No Details Found
There are no reviews yet.