This 3-day tour brings you to the largest national park in Vietnam, Yokdon National Park with numerous precious species of rare birds and animals. ThisTour Details
Trip Code :
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- DAY 1: BUON MA THUOT – SEVEN BRANH WATERFALL ( D )
Activities: Travel to senven – branch waterfall, visit someethnic villages
We are picked up at Buon Ma Thuot in the afternoon, transfer to Seven-branch waterfall and take a walk to visit some ethnic villages. This evening is spent in bungalow.
- DAY 2: YOKDON NATIONAL PARK ( B, L, D )
Activities: Visit Yokdon National Park, take a boat across serepok river, ride elephant into forest.
Visit Yokdon National Park. It is the largest national park in Viet Nam and there are many precious species of animals and birds that are noted in the Red Book. Across Serepok river by boat. Start riding elephant deep in to the forests, through bushy forests, evergreen forests and transitional forests. We have chances to admire a lot of orchid species on the way. Back to Buon Ma Thuot. This evening is spent at a hotel in Buon Ma Thuot where you can take the delights of a hot shower.
- DAY 3: BUON MA THUOT – DEPARTURE ( B )
Free for leisure and transfer to new destination. End of tour
- Transportation in private air-conditioned vehicle with driver in delta and local transport in mountain
- Accommodation: twin sharing room at mentioned hotels, guesthouses or similar one and home stay during the trek or tent
- English or French speaking guide and local guide for trekking
- Meals as mentioned:B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = dinner
- Entrance fee to indicated sights
- Permit and porter for trekking
- Sleeping bag and mattresses
- Waterproof bluebag for luggage
- Tents if needed
- Mosquito net
- Water, Fruit and Snack (3L/ pax/ day)
- Other meals
- Airport tax
- Single room supplement
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Flight in/ out of Vietnam
- Any optional additional tours or activities during free time
- Surcharge for peak season
- Local holiday days and gala dinner (X'mas, New Year & Tet "Lunar New Year")
- This 3-day tour brings you to the largest national park in Vietnam, Yokdon National Park with numerous precious species of rare birds and animals. This is also the biggest reservation of wild elephants which offers you the chance to ride this animal deep into the lush forest, admire bird-watching with many orchid species.
|Day 1||Buon Ma Thuot – Seven-branch...||Travel to Seven-branch waterfall, visit some ethnic villages||D|
|Day 2||Yokdon national park||Visit Yokdon National Park, take a boat across Serepok river, ride...||B, L, D|
|Day 3||Buon Ma Thuot – Departure||Departure||B|
No Details Found
There are no reviews yet.