Wander around the holy place of the Champa Kingdom that dates back to the third century Marvel at the greatness of the holy land andTour Details
Trip Code :
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- 7:30AM – Begin your day by being picked up by our driver and guide to begin the journey to My Son Sanctuary. The route is scenic and you will have the opportunity to stop for photos – just request to our driver!
- 8:30-9:00AM – Arrive at the previous Champa Kingdom, My Son Sanctuary which has now been designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site. This historical tourist attraction is located in a lush green valley, filled with dozens of red brick tours and structures dating between the 4th and 13th centuries. You will have the opportunity to explore and take photos as our knowledgeable guide explains the fascinating story of the Champa people who are deeply rooted in Vietnamese culture and history.
- 12:30-1:00PM – Arrive back in Hoi An to enjoy a delicious local lunch at one of our favorite local restaurants (open to special food requests) before heading into the famous Hoi An Ancient Town to begin the city tour!
- 1:30-2PM – Begin the tour and discover the various Ancient Houses of Hoi An with your guide. You’ll visit the native market which is always bustling, historic houses, Fu Jian Meeting Hall and perhaps the most famous attraction of Hoi An; the 400 year old Japanese Covered Bridge. You’ll finish by seeing how the locals produce the silk for Hoi Ans famous silk and textile trade!
- 3:30-4:00PM – Our driver and guide will take you back to your hotel in Hoi An/Da Nang where your Hoi An Day Tour will conclude!
- Transfer and transportation as per itinerary
- Entrance fees | Lunch | Bottled drinking water
- English speaking tour guide (other languages available upon request)
- Travel insurance
- FOC for children 0-5 years old
- 50% off for children 6-10 years old
No details found.
- Wander around the holy place of the Champa Kingdom that dates back to the third century
- Marvel at the greatness of the holy land and it’s structure; lush valley surrounded by towering mountains
- Discover the temples and be taught in regards to the fascinating historical past behind this sanctuary of Hinduism
- Get pleasure from a scrumptious lunch in Hoi An
- Enter historic houses and sites dating way back to the 15th Century, fantastically combining components of Japanese, Chinese language and Vietnamese structure
- See how locals raise silkworm to supply silk for the gorgeous handmade clothes Hoi An is known for
No Details Found