Tour Type: Daily Tour Tour duration: Full day – 7:30am to 6:30pm Start: Hoi An/Danang Finish: Hoi An/Danang(please inform us if you are staying in Hue after the tour)Tour Details
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- 07:00 – 07:30 a.m: Our guide and driver will pick you up at your hotel/stay in Hoi An. If you are in Da nang, we will pick you up between 8.00 am and 8.30 am
- 9:00 am – Pass over the stunning Hai Van Pass, named by Top GearsJeremy Clarkson as “one of the best coastal roads in the world”. Stop at the Hai Van Quan, the highest point between Danang and Hue for a photo opportunity. Additionally, experience the full view of the breathtaking Lang Co Bay
- 11:30 am – Arrive in Hue city and begin with a visit to the Khai Dinh Tomb, constructed for the emperor in 1920 and built on the principle of Feng Shui.
- 12:30 pm – Take a break and enjoy a delicious local lunch
- 1:30 pm – Continue onto The Citadel, the last royal city in Vietnam that contains the imperial city.
Option 1: SMALL GROUP TOUR (12PAX/GROUP):
Option 2: PRIVATE TOUR:
If you don’t like to join the a Group tour with other guest, you can book Private tour with the same itinerary (exception Dragon boat on Perfumer river) with price:
- 2:30 pm – Visit the Thien Mu Pagoda, a Buddhist monastery which origins dating back to 1601.
- 16:00 pm: Cruise along the Perfume River on a Dragon boat. Sit back and take in the peaceful scenery as you head back to the city center.
- 6:00 pm – Arrive in Danang/Hoi An where you will be dropped back to your hotel and your tour will finish.
- < 5yrs: free of charge
- 5yrs – <10yrs : pay 75%
- >=10 yrs : as adults.
- High-quality transport
- Dragon boat cruise
- English guide
- Local Lunch
- All entrance fees
- Personal fee
- Tour Type: Daily Tour
- Tour duration: Full day – 7:30am to 6:30pm
- Start: Hoi An/Danang
- Finish: Hoi An/Danang(please inform us if you are staying in Hue after the tour)
- Transport: High-quality vehicle (includes boat trip along Perfume River in Hue
- Sightseeing: Hai Van Pass, Lang Co beach,Khai Dinh Tomb, The Citadel,Thien Mu Pagoda, Perfume River.
No Details Found