This 4 hours tour brings you to experience the real culinary and local culture through a cooking class in Da Nang. You will alsoTour Details
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Hands-on cooking experience
- 8.00. Pick up at your hotel, meet our chef/tour guide and have brief about local culinary and food culture.
Start to go visiting a vegetable garden and learn the procedure of planting and growing vegetables, experience of being a farmer.
- Have break and enjoy a cup of coffee.
- 9.30. Move on to the busiest Han market for choosing fresh ingredients for the cooking course. Be like a local, to bargain and to buy food by yourself and choose a variety of foods from all the groceries such as: herbs, spices, vegetables, meats, fishes, fruits.. All things bring you very close to the simple life (herbs and spices are a very important part of authentic Vietnamese food)
- 10.30. Go to a local house to prepare and cook by yourself under the instruction of the tour guide or the household from the beginning to the end, learning how to marinate and to spice will be the most crucial lesson.
- Enjoy your meal with what-you-have-cooked :).
- 13.00 After a full meal, bid farewell to the family home and transfer back your hotel.
GROUP TOUR – join cooking class US$45/person
PRIVATE TOUR prices quoted in USD/person in private group
No of travelers 2 pax 3-5 pax 6-8 pax 9 pax up Price in USD/person $56 $48 $45 $40
Not fit your requirement? Feel free to contact us to plan this trip and get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
- Taxi pick-up/drop off at hotel in center Da Nang
- Cycling or Walking tour to visit local market,
- Shopping at local market,
- English speaking guide/chef, classes, equipment, ingredients,
- Food tastings for lunch/dinner,
- A bottle of water, coffee
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
- This 4 hours tour brings you to experience the real culinary and local culture through a cooking class in Da Nang. You will also visit the busiest Han market and see beautiful bridges of Da Nang or take part in daily activities of the farmer in vegetable village.. Visit a family in Da Nang and hand-on your cooking skill and fun interact with the host/chef..
No Details Found