In comparison with other ancient capitals in South East Asia, Hue is the one that still preserves comparatively the intact appearance of a complex ofTour Details
Trip Code :
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Discover Hue City from Da Nang
You can also choose this tour to start from your hotel in Hue.
7.30 Morning (7.30 from Da Nang or 8.30 from Hue) pick up at your hotel and depart for Hue, on the Nine Dynastic Urns, Nine Holy Cannons, Thai Hoa Palace, Forbidden Purple City (Tu Cam Thanh)..
Have lunch at a typical Garden House restaurant with Hue royal cuisine.
Afternoon, you board a dragon boat for a cruise on the Perfume River giving you a taste of the scenic countryside, as well as an enjoyable visit to the beautiful Pagoda of Thien Mu with its impressive Heavenly Lady seven-story tower. Then continue on to visit the tomb of Emperor Minh Mang, in a tranquil setting of gardens and lakes and tomb of Khai Dinh, a blend of Western and Eastern architecture.
Drive back to your hotel in Da Nang late afternoon. (Expected to arrival back in hotel around 18.30-19.00)
Optional: For traveler stay in Hue, after dinner get on dragon boat and enjoy Royal traditional music on Perfume River (Hue royal music also recognized as Cultural World Heritage).
Private tour Hue city 1 day
No of travelers 2 pax 3-5 pax 6-8 pax 9 pax above Price in USD/person
From Da Nang
$86 $69 $52 $45 Price in USD/person
$76 $60 $46 $40
- Transportation by private car, pick up/drop off at your hotel
- Entrance fees for visits mentioned in itinerary
- English speaking tour guide
- Lunch at restaurant
- Boat trip on Perfume River
- Drink water
- Travel insurance
- Drinks & other meals not mentioned
- Personal expenses & tips
- In comparison with other ancient capitals in South East Asia, Hue is the one that still preserves comparatively the intact appearance of a complex of the monarchic capital consisting of walls, palaces, royal tombs, ect. The Nguyen Dynasty (1802-1945) with 13 Emperors had it urbanized and built in systematic, philosophical and abundantly artistic ways. UNESCO acknowledged the Complex of Monuments of Hue to be the World Cultural Heritage in 1993. That is the first monument complex in Vietnam having the honor to be ranked among the most precious cultural heritages on earth. Go around with us, you can enjoy court dances, listen to Hue classical music on a boat-ride, take part in traditional festivals and come into contact with some customs and habits of the Hue courteous, mild and quiet people.
No Details Found
There are no reviews yet.