Mai Châu is a rural district of Hoa Binh province in the northwestern region of Vietnam. The district is located at about 160 km fromTour Details
Trip Code :
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- we pick-up at your hotel. The tour departs from the Old Quarter of Hanoi at 08:00-08:30, traveling by shuttle bus to the lush valley, rich with rice fields and ancient tea plantations. Stop to take scenic photos before you arrive at Mai Chau at 11:30-12:00.
Admire the stunning backdrop of green limestone mountains, rice paddies, and fruit orchards. In the summer, each orchard is a different color as the fruits begin to ripen.
After lunch in a local village take a 2-hour guided cycle ride and see farmers working in the fields, and locals weaving scarves. Visit peaceful villages of traditional stilt houses dotted between modern homes.
Explore the daily life of the minority people, and learn more about their ancient traditions and customs. Look out for bright green parrots in the dense forest. Return to Hanoi, driving along one of Vietnam’s most scenic routes.
8:30-19:00 - Drop you off at your hotel, and end of your trip.
- >Tour Price:
- >- Seat in coach tour: 34USD/ Person
- >- Private tour:
- Transferring as per program, pick up and drop off at hotel. Entrance fees & bicycle. Vietnamese set lunch at restaurant. English speaking guide. Mineral water.
- Drinks on lunch. Personal Expense Travel insurance What not mentioned clearly
- Mai Châu is a rural district of Hoa Binh province in the northwestern region of Vietnam. The district is located at about 160 km from Ha Noi. The scenery of Mai Chau attracts many tourists. The Mai Chau area is well known for its stilt houses. The type of stilt houses, or pile dwellings, they construct are called Thai stilt houses and are made of bamboo and timber. These houses are elevated 10–12 feet off the ground in order to avoid water damage and shelter animals from the elements.
No Details Found