Ho Chi Minh City. Ho Chi Minh city, also known as Saigon is the largest city in Vietnam with the population nearly 9 millions. TheTour Details
Trip Code :
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- 8:00 AM, Saigon Breakfast Cruise in English, includes Food and Drinks
- See the largest city in Vietnam with a look at its different neighborhoods on a delectable breakfast cruise. This tour shows you the beautiful green areas, new urban areas, and the impressive skyline of Ho Chi Minh City, all while you dine on some favorite dishes from Vietnam and the West.
- Your vessel, a luxurious Vietnamese-built boat, features a bar and covered deck so you can enjoy the view of the city from the shade. While you're on board, you can dine on a breakfast with baguettes, salads, fresh orange juice, coffee, and tea.
- The journey takes you out onto the Saigon River and around the beautiful Thanh Da Island, a peaceful rural area in the heart of the city where, time permitting, you can buy fresh coconuts before moving on toward the city center. Pass under Saigon Bridge and by the construction site for Landmark 81, which will be Vietnam's tallest skyscraper, before you see Ba Son, a military wharf constructed by the French in the colonial days.
- Next, you reach the city center, where you can admire the skyline and many of the city's historic buildings. End of tour at the famous Mong Bridge
- Guided tour of Ho Chi Minh City by boat
- Breakfast with Vietnamese and Western baguettes, yogurt, and fruit
- Orange juice, milk, coffee, tea, and soft drinks
- Roundtrip transportation to and from district 1 and district 3 Ho Chi Minh city hotels
- Live tour commentary provided in English
- Alcoholic beverages
- Ho Chi Minh City. Ho Chi Minh city, also known as Saigon is the largest city in Vietnam with the population nearly 9 millions. The city is called 'Diamond of the...
- Scenic morning cruise to discover Ho Chi Minh city
- Delicious breakfast with Western & Vietnamese baguettes
- Sights include Ba Son, Thu Thiem & the famous Mong Bridge
- A look at the iconic Saigon Bridge & around Thanh Da Island
- Great way to explore the local city life from the water
No Details Found
There are no reviews yet.