Best Sapa Homestay Tours 3 Days – 4 Nights From Hanoi Get the amazing experience in Sapa with the trekking and homestay at ethnic groupTour Details
Trip Code :
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Day 1: Experience At Lao Chai & Ta Van Village (B/L/D)
The night before: Green Tour staff pick you up in the hotel then drive to Hanoi station for a night train to Sapa (overnight on the train, the cabin with 4 berths, soft sleeper and air-conditioning), you can book the whole cabin or you can share with 2 other persons. There are several train depart from Hanoi station between 7pm to 10pm, the journey is about 8,5 hours, the end in Lao Cai Station.
Ready for new experience in North Vietnam? Today you’re going to arrive in Lao Cai train station and guide and driver would be there to welcome you to travel to Sapa town and guess what? You will have full day trek through the village of H’Mong, Dao, Zay minority groups at Lao Chai & Ta Van. And it’s going to be incredible!
Feel free to trek through awesome road along rice terrace fields and passing through the villages with soil and land roads to reach Lao Chai village and continue to Ta Van village.
Have some fun while meeting and talking to local minority people en route
Home stay at stilt house of hill tribe family in Ta Van village, get more their culture and customs. Also, you will just love to enjoy their night life and share experience with them.
Finally, have some dinner with the family and taste their local foods. Overnight in village.
- Day 2: More Trek Giang Ta Chai – Ho Village (B/L/D)
Get more fun! have more day for trekking at remote village to discover its beauties. Share more experience and cultures with the family and then leave for new village with trekking through paths and enjoy local life and its beauties. The trekking path takes you to trek up and down hill, bamboo forest to see beautiful sights to reach Giang Ta Chai village. At the peaceful village you experience the local life, see waterfall.
Get up early in the morning to enjoy the daily life of the ethnic minorities in the village. Breakfast at the family and take the road to Giang Ta Chai village of the Red Dzao minority via the paths between terraces and through bamboo forests.
Hau Thao village on your trekking way is more destination for enjoy the landscapes and local people. Meet them on their fields, on way and talk with them friendly.
Ban Ho village is the last destination for your trekking today where you spend a night at tribe stilt house. The traditional wooden special house will make you amazing. Talk with Tay family, have dinner and spend your night here with many interesting experiences.
- PRIVATE door to door transport (new vehicle) with air-conditioned
- Return night train ticket (4 berth soft sleeper - shared)
- Experience English speaking guide
- Meals as mentioned above (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D = Dinner)
- Good selection accommodation
- Homestay (Note: Stilt house for homestay is standard, it is a share with has the curtain to separate each mattress, share bathroom together. However, it is clean and safe for stay)
- Entrance fees
- Mineral water daily 2 bottle 500ml/per day
- 24/7 hotline support guaranteed
- Bank fees if payment by credit card
- Gov tax and service charge
- No extra charge after final confirmation
- International Air Fare in & out Vietnam
- Domestic Air Fare
- Hotel in Hanoi
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, porterage.
- Meals not mentioned in the program
- Tips are welcomed!
- Travel Insurance
- Best Sapa Homestay Tours 3 Days - 4 Nights From Hanoi Get the amazing experience in Sapa with the trekking and homestay at ethnic group family. This three-day trip is the chance for you to have a closer touch to the hill tribe colorful cultures of H’Mong, Dzao, Zay, etc. Have the panoramic view of Sapa town and rice terrace fields with stunning landscapes and green natural fresh environment at villages.
No Details Found
There are no reviews yet.