Sapa Sapa located in the north – west of Vietnam, about 350 km from Hanoi. It belongs to Lao Cai province, whichTour Details
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Sapa leisure tour with easy trekking
- Night train Hanoi to Lao Cai
7.30PM car picks up at hotel in Hanoi and transfer to the train station to get on the night train to Lao Cai. Spend the night on train in a deluxe cabin (shared 4 berths/cabin, air-conditioned)
- Day 1. Lao Cai – Sapa (B, L, D)
- Arrive back to Hanoi early morning following day around 4.30am, taxi to hotel on your own. Tour ends.
- Tour pricePrices quoted in USD/person
GROUP TOUR (seat in coach)
Homestay Hotel – 3 star Hotel – 4 star US$115/person US$125/person US$158/person
PRIVATE TOUR Sapa 2 days by train
Group 2 pax 3-5 pax 6-8 pax 9 pax above Superior class $185 $162 $140 $132 Deluxe class $210 $188 $165 $156 Luxury class $452 $432 $400 $395
Superior – 3 star hotel Bamboo hotel Deluxe class – 4 star hotel Amazing hotel Luxury class – 5 star hotel Victoria Sapa Resort
Not fit your requirement? Feel free to contact us to plan this trip and get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
- Private A/C car transferring & sightseeing as per program
- Hotel accommodation (twin/double sharing basis) with daily breakfast
- Return train tickets Hanoi – Lao Cai – Hanoi (shared in cabin with 4 berths, air-conditioned)
- English speaking guide
- Meals as specified (B: breakfast, L: Lunch, D: dinner) at local restaurant
- Entrance fees
- Drink water
- Travel insurance
- Drinks & other meals not mentioned
- Personal expenses & tips
- Sapa located in the north - west of Vietnam, about 350 km from Hanoi. It belongs to Lao Cai province, which a modest land but hides many wonders of...
- This 2-day tour of Sapa by night train from Hanoi to uncover the hill tribe culture of this mountainous area designed for travelers who do not have much time. Visit Lao Chai, Ta Van minority villages, you will have a welcome feeling at any house of the hospitable people there. You can interact with them and learn about their culture and customs.
No Details Found