- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
DAY 1: DA NANG - SON TRA - MARBLE MOUNTAIN - HOI AN (LUNCH/DINNER)
Bus and guide of Green Tour welcome visitors at Danang airport, railway stations, bus stations
10:00: Bus and tourguide take you to Son Tra Peninsula, to visit Son Tra Linh Ung Pagoda, the largest temple in the central region.
11:30: Lunch at restaurant. Check in hotel
15:30: Car and pick you up at the hotel, moving to Marble Mountains
- Visit Thuy Mountain with mysterious caves at the hands of nature created and the historical value of this place
18:00: Have dinner at the restaurant, enjoy the rustic specialties of the ancient town of Hoi An: Cao Lau, Hoi An chicken rice, white rose, wonton...
19:00: Visit Japanese bridge, the Old Town, Phuoc Kien Assembly Hall, Guangdong, Tan Ky ancient house, Phung Hung, shopping at the night market, Nguyen Hoang, drop candle on the Hoai River
20:30: Car and guide take you back to the hotel. Overnight in Danang.
DAY 2: DA NANG - BA NA (BREAKFAST/LUNCH/DINNER)
Breakfast at the hotel.
08:00: Car and guide will take you depart to visit Ba Na resort
- After experiencing 20 'cable car, guide take guests traveling by Climbing train to d'Amour Le Jardin garden. The garden was inspired by the architecture of France, harmony in the landscape nature and climate of Bana
- Visit Linh Ung Pagoda 2, Tinh Tam garden...After 10min cable car to reach Ba Na Nui Chua area.
11:30: Buffet lunch at Restaurant, Leisure mountain scenery.
12:30: Continue to explore and participate in the exciting game in an indoor play area of Vietnam's biggest park - Fantasy Park (with 105 free games and outdoor high speed slide)
- Visit French village with many excellent works and the flamenco musician, the Ukraine dancer
15:00 You go down by cable car. Goodbye Bana
16:00: Come back your hotel, you get rest, free to go swimming at My Khe beach, one of the six most beautiful beaches by the leading magazines of America, Forbes .
- Tourists will have dinner at the restaurant, free to visit the city at night, take a walk around Bach Dang
DAY 3: DA NANG - HUE (BREAKFAST/LUNCH/DINNER)
07:30: Breakfast, you depart to the imperial city of Hue.
Along the way you go across the Hai Van tunnel - the longest road tunnel in Southeast Asia, see Lang Co beach - was voted as one of the most beautiful bays in the world, Cau Hai Lagoon - the largest lagoon Vietnam .
10:00: Visit the Citadel with Ngo Mon, Ky Dai, Thai Hoa Palace, ... Citadel is one of relics of Hue, the historic district of the last feudal dynasty in Vietnam.
11:30: Visit Thien Mu Pagoda, which is the national pagoda on the Nguyen dynasty and is a symbol of Ancient lands. One of the oldest and most beautiful religious structures in Hue.
12:30: Lunch at restaurant.
14:00: Visit Tomb of Khai Dinh - considered the most beautiful tomb in the royal tombs of the Nguyen Dynasty.
15:30: Depart for Da Nang
18:00: Dinner at a restaurant. Bus tranfer to visit Dragon Bridge, Bridge Love ...
DAY 4: DA NANG - DONG DINH MUSEUM (BREAKFAST/LUNCH)
08:00: The last day of the tour, car and tour guide will take you to visit Dong Dinh Museum - the largest private museum in Da Nang today.
Located on the Hoang Sa of Son Tra Peninsula, Dong Dinh Museum have 4 main area: Antiques galleries, the works of art on display, the memory of the fishing village, the ethnographic exhibit.
09:30: Visitors have free time to go shopping at Central Market Specialties
- Check out hotel.
11:30: Lunch at the restaurant. After that, visitors present at Da Nang airport.
1. Transportation, entrance fees:
- 16 seater minibus
- Cable car VND 850,000/ ticket
- Hoi An entrance fee
- Marble Mountain entrance fee
- Hue Citadel entrance fee
- Tomb of Khai Dinh King entrance fee
- Dong Dinh museum
- Breakfast at the hotel (3 meals)
- Vietnamese meals with available menu (6 meals * 150,000, 1 meal at Bana * 265,000)
- 3 star standard hotel with 2 persons / room (individial guest shares room with others)
- Vietnamese cheerful, enthusiastic, guides throughout the journey.
- All tours as prescribed by the VASS Insurance 20,000,000 / case
- 1.000ml / person / day
1. Flight, train ticket to Da Nang
2. Mini bar, laundry
3. Food, drink out of meals, not mentioned
4. Fee-game in Fantasy Park
5. Self-sufficiency cost mentioned in program
1. Children under 1m: free
2. Children from 1m to 1.4m: 50% of rates
3. Children frrom 1m4: 100% of rates
- Provide a full list of personal information, telephone contact.
- The price not apply for Tet holiday, Firework festival
- This price isn't applied to foreigner
Journey to discover great destinations
No Details Found