Ha Giang is a relatively unexplored place on the tourist map, located in the far north of the country, highly mountainous region, peaceful and spectacularTour Details
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- OPTION 1 – Sleeping bus – Depart on Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday.
19:30-19:45 Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi and depart for Ha Giang by sleeping bus.
You will arrive between 3.00am – 4.00am the following the day. Take a rest at a Homestay and have a short sleep until the morning.OPTION 2 – Departs on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
6:00-6:30 Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi and depart for Ha Giang by bus.
You will have a short break with some photo opportunities along the way.
- Day 1. Ha Giang Trekking (Homestay)
- For those who come on sleeping bus: After breakfast you will begin by trekking through terraced rice paddy fields for about 1,5 hours, visit some villages to get a taste of the authentic daily rural life.
- For those who come on morning bus: Meet the group and have lunch with a local Tay family.
- After lunch you will begin by trekking through terraced rice paddy fields, visit some villages where the Tay minority people live. You can see their traditional stilt houses, have chance to talk with them about what they do in their daily life. You will be welcomed by a hospitable Tay family who offers overnight accommodation in their stilt house. Although this place only provides basic comfort, you will find the stay an unforgettable experience.
- 19:00 Have dinner with the host family. Overnight at homestay in Thon Tha village.
- Day 2: Thon Tha – Khuoi My – Hanoi.
- After breakfast, the trek begins through a green valley and up the mountain linking Thon Tha village to Khuoi My village. This is quite a hard mountain trek, but peaceful and spectacular landscape. The day is promised an absolutely unforgettable trekking day: Khuoy My village is home to more than 62 Dao Ao Dai ethnic minority households located at the top of the mountain. Here is where the unique unspoiled nature merges with the traditional life of the local people.
- 12:00 Break for a delicious picnic lunch near the rice terrace fields. Then you will continue to trek through the beautiful palm and bamboo forest, discover tranquil mountains, graceful villages in this almost untouched area.
15:30 Bus pick up and return to Hanoi.
22:30 Arrive back in Hanoi. Tour ends.
- Accommodation – shared room at homestay
- All land transportation by air conditioned vehicle as tour itinerary
- Bus transfer from Hanoi, cold water, wet issued, free wifi
- Full board meals as indicated: 2 lunches, 2 dinners, 2 breakfasts
- English speaking tour guide,
- · All entrance and sightseeing fees
- Mineral water
- · Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- · Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping…)
- · Tips/Gratuities
- Ha Giang is a relatively unexplored place on the tourist map, located in the far north of the country, highly mountainous region, peaceful and spectacular landscape. This tour is for limited time travelers to discover the unique unspoiled nature and life of local minority people in Ha Giang. Trekking and blend yourself with local ethnic people, you will find the stay an unforgettable experience.
No Details Found