Quang Binh province is a famous destination in Vietnam cave tour. Because it has the complex of caves which largest and nicest both Vietnam andTour Details
Trip Code :
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Day 1: Dong Hoi Arrival & Relaxing Time On Nhat Le Beach ()
Our guide and driver welcome you at Dong Hoi airport and transfer you to hotel. Check in hotel on arrival. The rest of time is your free time to relax on Nhat Le beach to leisure as your own way. Free to have your own dinner. Overnight at your hotel.
- Day 2: Discover Phong Nha Caves & Paradise Cave. O/n In Quang Binh (B/L)
Leave hotel in Quang Binh city centre at 8.00 am and travel with your guide and driver to the impressive the system of Phong Nha Cave First is considered "First wonders". It is around 45 kilometers from Dong Hoi city to reach the boat landing in Son River. First of all you will take a boat trip with approximately 5km along the Son River to discover the beauties of the Phong Nha Cave (river cave).
You will yacht upstream Son River dreaming, enjoy the charming natural scenery either side. Where you will see pictures of the children have fun on the waterfront. Also you have the opportunity to experience the daily life of local people along riverside village.
On arrival the gate of cave, you will conquer the system of the Phong Nha Caves with wet and dry ones known as the longest cave in Southeast Asia, admire the scenery spectacular limestone, the longest underground river system and unique and stalagmites and stalactites in the world. Caving Fairy & Imperial admire the beautiful stalactites blocks are created by nature over thousands of millennia. You will have chance to visit two different caves of dry and wet with boat upstream to discover the beauties of limestone on the ceiling. Then you return to the Xuan Son marina. Have lunch at local restaurant.
This afternoon you continue to leave Phong Nha for Paradise Cave of 25km from Phong Nha cave. On arrival the forest gate you will be on the golf car transfer. Or can choose to trek here in distance 2km for more experience the beauties of forest. After that you will trek up by stairs and tada for reaching the cave’s gate.
Passing through the small gate just for only 1 person get through, when you enter in the great and beautiful cave show in front of you with the amazing sights. Spend 1 hour and a half or longer than to discover the beauties of stalactites and stalagmites, when form different shapes and high towers for you to imagine of face, animals or scenery of terrace fields, cottage tower, Thach Thien Cung, waterfall Thien Ha, Quan Tien converging, Thap Lien flower... Free to have your own dinner. Overnight at hotel.
- Day 3: Discover Dark Cave. O/n In Quang Binh (B/L)
Discover more cave in Vietnam cave tour of Quang Binh. Dark Cave is the most popular Vietnam vacation spots in Quang Binh and the smaller version of the Son Doong Cave. The reason is that there is no artificial light installed inside the cave. So once you discover this cave you must trek with the light prepared from us. With total length of 6 kilometers it’s nothing but darkness.
The entrance of the Dark Cave is at the opposite river bank from the Zip-Line tower. It is ideal to make combination to disover Dark Cave and enjoy Zip-line. The beautiful of the Chay river with blue color will catch your eyes while riding the Zip-Line and a short 20 meter swim is required to actually enter the cave after the ride. The cave is also the home of many lakes, with a water temperature about 18 degrees.
We have a picnic lunch while discover the beauty of Dark cave. Because there are many unique things for you to see and experience inside the cave. There is a natural mud bath at the end of one of the narrow passages and there are many ancient fossils to be found. The fossils are over a million years old. The natural mud bath is very good for the skin, and compared to a mud-bath in a spa this is just a fraction of the price.
- Day 4: Dong Hoi Depart (B)
You have more relaxing time on nice sandy beach for early swimming and get the fresh atmosphere on beach. Then depends on your flight, the driver drops you off the airport for back Hanoi or to next destination.
Say goodbye Quang Binh. Hope you enjoy trip very much and wishing have chance to serve you on other tour Vietnam.
- Private transfer, new vehicle with air-con
- Hotel in Quang Binh (3* hotel up)
- Caving & safety gear: caving helmet, caving headlight, life jacket, gloves
- Light PVC backpack (if you do not want to take your own, as it will get wet)
- Dry bag (for clothing and personal belongings excl. electronics)
- Basic canvas trekking boots (only if you do not have your own pair) sizes 36 – 46
- Meals: picnic lunches, (day 1 & 2), breakfast (day 2 & 3)
- Professional English-speaking tour guide and guide safety assistant
- Porter team to carry all camping gear and prepare all meals
- Shared dry box for phones and small cameras (limited availability for larger cameras)
- Water purifier (used only by guide and porters) and water bottle
- Basic camping facilities with eco-friendly compost toilet using western toilet seat
- First Aid Kit and Medical Rescue Equipment (application by guides and porters only
- Secure Storage Facility at our office to store all luggage you will not be taking on the trek
- Tips & Personal Expenses
- Travel/Health Insurance
- Other services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Quang Binh province is a famous destination in Vietnam cave tour. Because it has the complex of caves which largest and nicest both Vietnam and world. Especially, King Kong Film 2017 chose Quang Binh with many beautiful sceneries in film which amaze you for its beauties once seeing it.
No Details Found