Among Vietnam’s most facinasting destinations, Phu Quoc and Halong Bay are the ideal locations for your beautiful honeymoon. Not only magnificent island scenes and longTour Details
Trip Code :
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Day 1: HaNoi – Arrival ( D )
- Activitie: Arrive in HaNoi, relax at the hotel, have dinner at local restaurant
- Welcome to Hanoi the heart at Vietnam. You will be welcomed by our guide at the airport before transferred to the hotel for check-in. The rest of the time is yours. You can relax in the hotel, take a shower or enjoy the beauty of Hanoi by walking around the streets and visit other prominent sites. A delicious welcome dinner will be served with traditional Vietnamese food in famous local restaurant.
Overnight in Hanoi.
- Day 2: Hanoi city tour ( B, L )
- Activities: Visit the sights around Hanoi
- Undoubtedly, Hanoi is a charming beauty which only belongs to Vietnam.
Today we will explore the most valuable parts in Hanoi which stores history, culture and architecture of Vietnam. Our tour guide will wait for you at the hotel, then we start the city tour. The first destination is the Ho Chi Minh Complex with the President's Mausoleum, the Presidential Palace and the One Pillar Pagoda. Then, we will head to the Temple of Literature which is known as the first university of Vietnam, built in 1070 under the Ly dynasty to dedicate to Confucius and later is teacher Chu Van An and thousands of doctoral laureates in the Mac and Le dynasties.
Having lunch at local restaurant. Next we will stop at one of the most famous city museums named Ethnology Museum where exhibits thousands objects relate to culture of 54 ethnic minorities living in Vietnam. After that we will enjoy Water Puppet Show – A traditional art performance of Vietnam. Back to your hotel in the afternoon and overnight in Hanoi.
- Day 3: Hanoi – Halong Bay on boat ( B, L, D )
- Activities: Derart for Halong, embark on the cruise and explore the magnificent beauty of Halong Bay
- After breakfast, we will leave Hanoi and take on a three-and-a-half-hour drive to depart to Halong Bay. Recognized as World Natural Heritage site by UNESCO, Halong is an amazing bay of sparking emerald green with a lot of wonderful islets in many shapes and sizes.
Embark on board and enjoy your sumptuous lunch while the cruise starts its engine. Take time to admire the magical bay where thousands of limestone islands stands in the waves like dragon’s teeth. In the afternoon, take a short trek to the top of a nearby island for a vista view of the bay. Or just deepen yourself in the warm water of the bay or lie in the white-sand beach or enjoy a sunbathing on sundeck. In the glorious sunset light, do kayaking or take a bamboo row boat to explore a water tunnel in a scenic lagoon. Back to the board and witness the romantic view of sunset. Later, have dinner at the cruise restaurant. Overnight on board.
- Day 4: Halong Bay – Hanoi ( B, L )
- Activities: Further explore the bay and return to Hanoi
- Welcome a new day on board with the pleasing sound of waves and bird’s songs. Admire the sunrise over the bay as the picturesque view of the bay is woken and lighten by the sun. Have breakfast served on board. Next, drop by a beautiful limestone grotto before returning to the boat to attend a cooking demonstration. Enjoy lunch and admire the last glimpse of Halong Bay. Disembark and back to Hanoi. Overnight in Hanoi
- Day 5: Hanoi – Fly to Phu Quoc Island ( B )
- Activities: Fly to Phu Quoc Island
- After breakfast, it is your free time till private car picks up and transfer directly to the airport and take a short flight to Phu Quoc Island – which is among top 5 hidden Islands of the world. Welcome on arrival and check in your hotel. Relax on the beach. Overnight on Phu Quoc Island.
- Day 6: Phu Quoc Island – Free day ( B )
- Activities: Relax in Phu Quoc Island
- One of Vietnam’s finest attractions, mountainous and forested Phu Quoc is a splendid tropical getaway set with soft secluded beaches, the water a thousand different shades of turquoise. With stunning sunsets, thunderclouds heaped on the horizon, palm trees protruding perpendicular over the gentle waves, Phu Quoc is an island and paradise for Vietnam beach lovers and great place to end your amazing Vietnam Holiday. Today is your free day at leisure.
- Day 7: Phu Quoc Island – Free day ( B )
- Activities: Relax in Phu Quoc Island
- Another relaxing day in Phu Quoc will offer you opportunities to relax on the beach, plays numorous sea sport, explore the local flavor, amazed at the wildlife and enjoy delisious seafood at a very attractive price.
- Day 8: Phu Quoc Island – Fly to Ho Chi Minh City – Departure ( B )
- Activities: Fly to Ho Chi Minh City to take flight back home
- Savouring every sweet last moments in Phu Quoc Island till our driver comes and pick you up for airport transfer. We will fly to Tan Son Nhat International Airport - Ho Chi Minh City and say goodbye here before your flight back home. Thank you very much for choosing us to accompany with you in such a special life's occasion.
- Vietnam Visa Approval Letter
- Accommodations with daily breakfast
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Airport transport by private car with AC
- English speaking guides
- All indicated internal flights
- Water & tissues
- Entrance fees, performances, boat trips & excursions
- International flights to/from Vietnam
- Travel insurance
- Visa stamp fees
- Early check-in, late check-out surcharge
- Personal expenses
- Meals not mentioned
- Drinks not mentioned
- Tips & gratuities
- Among Vietnam's most facinasting destinations, Phu Quoc and Halong Bay are the ideal locations for your beautiful honeymoon. Not only magnificent island scenes and long beaches, but also charming accommodation and delicious local cuisine, the package will be a fantastic idea to mark the beginning of your marriage life
|Day 1||Hanoi - Arrival||Arrive in Hanoi, relax at the hotel, have dinner at local restaurant||D|
|Day 2||Hanoi City Tour||Visit the sights around Hanoi||B, L|
|Day 3||Hanoi - Halong Bay - Overnight on boat||Depart for Halong, embark on the cruise and explore the magnificent...||B, L, D|
|Day 4||Halong Bay - Hanoi||Further explore the bay and return to Hanoi||B, L|
|Day 5||Hanoi - Fly to Phu Quoc Island||Fly to Phu Quoc Island||B|
|Day 6||Phu Quoc Island - Free day||Relax in Phu Quoc Island||B|
|Day 7||Phu Quoc Island - Free day||Relax in Phu Quoc Island||B|
|Day 8||Phu Quoc Island - Fly to Ho Chi Minh...||Fly to Ho Chi Minh City to take flight back home||B|
No Details Found
There are no reviews yet.