The beach town of Vung Tau is recognized for its French colonial architecture and beautiful temples. Take in all the highlights while at port inTour Details
Trip Code :
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Full Day: ( L )
- Morning activities
- Our guide and driver will meet you at Phu My port or Hotel in Vung Tau to begin your full-day sightseeing of Vung Tau. The city tour begins within the city to Niet Ban Tinh Xa pagoda. It's located outside of the beach city. After that we continue to visit the Nirvana Meditation Retreat along with the Phat Nam Pagoda, or the Pagoda of the Lying Buddha. The pagoda is situated on the side of Nho Mountain facing the sea. This is the most beautiful pagoda in Vung Tau. Because it featuring many intricate architectural details.
- Next you’ll see Thich Ca Phat Dai pagoda, among the largest in Vung Tau. It attracts pilgrims from around the whole nation. See the old lighthouse and the giant Jesus statue as well.
- Afternoon activities
- After that you’ll have the opportunity to taste the local cuisine within the city before continuing on to a village to understand more about country life in the South of Vietnam. Our trip will be finish at the Phu My Port or hotel in Vung Tau. Wishing you have a wonderful Vung Tau city tour 1 day with Green Tour VietNam team. Happy Travel
- The air-conditioned private vehicles
- The private English speaking guide (other langue on request)
- Entrance fees
- Tea break
- Mineral water
- All tax and service charge
- International flights & departure taxes if any
- Personal expenses
- Peak season or public holidays surcharge if any
- Tips are welcomed
- The beach town of Vung Tau is recognized for its French colonial architecture and beautiful temples. Take in all the highlights while at port in Phu My on this coast excursion, such as Niet Ban Tinh Xa pagoda, Thich Ca Phat Dai pagoda, and the Nirvana Meditation Retreat. After lunch, continue to the Pagoda of the Lying Buddha along with the Lighthouse. This Vung Tau city tour 1 day will affords magnificent views along the coast.
- HighlightIt's a great tour of Vung Tau for first-time visitors Magnificent views the city from Vung Tau Lighthouse Enjoy Vietnamese food at local restaurant
No Details Found
There are no reviews yet.