All the important travel information you should know before taking the Sapa City
- Location: northwest part of Vietnam
- Status: a part of Lao Cai province
- Population: 8,975 (2009 census)
- Area: 24.02 square kilometers
- Most well-known for its rich culture, beautyful and peaceful mountainous landscape and the variaty of ethnic minorities
Sapa has Fan Si Pan at a height of 3142m above sea level that is the highest mountain in Vietnam. Tourists can visit Ham Rong mountain, any visitors can also see the whole town from here along with Muong Hoa valley, Sa Pa, Cat Cat, Lao Chai, Ta Van, Ta Phin that hidden in the mist. Sapa tour also has old church in town and goes from to the northeast on the road to Ta Phin. From Sapa town to the west about 12 kilometers on the road to Lai Chau, we will see Silver Waterfall with water rushing down from a height of 200m. In addition, SaPa is the “kingdom” of fruit such as purple plum, peach, peach blossom with small and big yellow size. Sapa’s fair starts on Sunday at the district capital. People must go to fair on Saturday. On Saturday evening, everyone can enjoy the folk songs of the Mong, Dao.